Regulatory Services and Governance Coordinator
The Society of Notaries Public is seeking the services of an extra-ordinary individual for the position of Regulatory Services and Governance Coordinator. The position is a newly created position within the Society with a range of interesting and diverse tasks. This is an ideal role for a person with experience working in the legal services sector or direct experience with a Board of Directors in a not-for-profit organization. The successful candidate will oversee the Authentications processes and procedures, work closely with the Executive Director and with the Board of Directors, and be part of a team that supports the regulation of members.
The co-ordinator will:
· Oversee the authentications process, ensuring the timely processing of submissions,
· Support the Executive Director in dealing with internal and external stakeholders,
· Oversee the governance records management system, including taking and maintaining minutes of meetings of the Directors and various committees,
· Review practice audit submissions and make recommendations to the Executive Director for reporting,
· Be a contributing member to the administrative team in the office,
The successful candidate will have:
· An degree or suitable education in legal services and/or office management,
· At least 3 years of experience working in a complex office environment providing legal services or demonstrated experience working with and managing an elected Board of Directors,
· A high level of proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite and other information management/information technology systems.
The successful candidate will be organized and able to manage their time effectively; a skilled communicator; appreciate that spelling and grammar matter and therefore be able to write emails, documents, and reports for publication; and think independently and work with minimal supervision.
To apply for this position please submit an up to date resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted by email only. In the email subject line, you must include “Application for Regulatory Services and Governance Co-ordinator”. The file name of your attachments must include your last name. The compensation range for this position is $55,000 - $65,000 and participation in the employee benefits plan. Please note that phone contact with the office will result in your application being immediately rejected.