Mission StatementThe mission of The Society of Notaries Public of British Columbia is to ensure that its members provide the highest standard of notarial services to the public.
In support of this mission, The Society of Notaries Public of British Columbia is committed to the advancement and protection of the public interest by:
- Ensuring the provision of notarial services of the highest standard and maintaining the integrity of its members;
- Selecting, educating, and examining the best possible prospective members;
- Providing continuing education programs to its members in order to increase their knowledge, skill and proficiency in all matters relating to the lawful practice of the profession of Notaries Public;
- Establishing and regulating professional and ethical standards;
- Supervising and disciplining its members;
- Researching and implementing services that may form the lawful practice of Notaries Public.