Looking for a Rewarding and Respected Career?
BC Notaries provide valued and important professional legal services and advice to families and small businesses throughout British Columbia. We create legal documents including Powers of Attorney, Advance Care Planning and real estate transfer documents.
Are you interested in building your own independent business, or working with an established Notary?
Here's the story of a few of our Notaries:
Currently, we're looking for people with:
- Strong entrepreneurial, communication and people skills
- Highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Dedication to serving the public
- 5 years' related experience (legal, professional accounting, banking loans or management, real estate, and insurance) or willingness to supplement your more limited related experience by working with an existing Notary after graduation
- Undergrad degree with 3.0 GPA
- Fluence in English; other languages an asset
- Financially stable
For additional information on becoming a Notary or if you'd like to begin the application process, please go to this page.